Beef jerky has long been tied to American traditions. It’s the perfect snack to take out on the trail, along the banks of your favorite fishing hole, or to pass around the campfire. You know, the good ol’ days. Basically, beef jerky was made for the outdoorsman in all of us, but somewhere along the way that little adventurer got lost between a video game controller and a smartphone. At Pemmican, we see our beef jerky products not only as a smart and delicious snack, but also a way to get people to step back from their screens and promote a healthier lifestyle. The first step is always the hardest; make it a little easier by grabbing a bag of Pemmican Beef Jerky, and get out there.
What Makes Pemmican Organic Beef Jerky So Healthy?
Besides our pledge to promote the outdoors and the health benefits that come along with enjoying them, Pemmican's Organic Beef Jerky is made with the highest quality and care. Some health benefits of choosing Pemmican Beef Jerky products are:
- 100 Percent Beef: When we say 100 percent beef, we mean it. No cutting corners, no “mystery meat” or fillers so you know it’s good for you.
- Entirely Grass-fed: All of our cattle are grass-fed, improving the overall quality of the meat. Studies have even found positive omega-3 fats not found in standard grain-fed beef.
- High in Protein: Essential for energy, muscle and tissue growth, the protein in Pemmican beef jerky will keep you going without raising insulin levels, the hormone that triggers the storage of fat.
- Essential Vitamins: The lean meat used in Pemmican beef jerky is high in vitamins and minerals like B vitamins, iron and zinc.
- Pemmican ORGANIC: Pemmican now offers entirely organic beef jerky free of preservatives, MSG or nitrates. See more about organic beef jerky.